Rear mudguard Riesel Designs ritze - camo mk II
The "ritze" from riesel design is a mudguard made of high-quality plastic. The mudguard is fixed between the rails on the saddle without tools. Four fixing points ensure a secure and firm grip on the saddle. The "ritze" was conceived as a splash guard to protect the buttocks against dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions.
– optimal shape – the mudguard has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern saddle rails.
– material – made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
– durability – the special graphic colors have an additional coating to protect permanently against adverse conditions. The "ritze" designs are therefore extremely scratch resistant
– weight – with 17 g only it is a real lightweight and recommended all forms of racing use.
– usage – the riesel design "ritze" is specially developed as a saddle splash guard. The assembly is carried out free of tools on the saddle between the saddle rails
– made for – roadbike, gravel bike, cyclocross and Mountainbike (XC, marathon)
– warranty – We're convinced of our product. That's why we grant 3 years warranty on material and production error
– colour/design: girl
– content: 1 pcs. mudguard
INFO: Due to the system, the splash guard does not fit saddles from SQlab with active technology.
Made in Germany!
You might also like