Front mudguard Riesel Designs dreck:spatz - fairy girl
The "dreckspatz" from riesel design is our first mudguard designed specifically for children's bicycles. There are additional punchings in the side wings to secure the guards to small rigid forks and suspension forks. This makes it possible to equip childrens bicycles from 20" with the "dreckspatz". "dreckspatz" offers the same function like our "schlammPE". The easy attaching to the fork is done by cable ties. The "dreckspatz" is designed as a splash guard to keep the face free of dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions. The product includes black cable ties.
– optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
– material – extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
– durability – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The riesel design "schlammPE" is thus extremely scratch resistant
– weight – with 23 g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use
– usage – the riesel design "schlammPE" was developed as a splash guard in the front. In a variety of bike models there is the possibility to use as a damper protection
– made for– Mountainbike (XC, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
– wheelsize – 20", 24", 26", 27,5", 29"
– warranty – We're convinced of our product. That's why we grant 3 years warranty on material and production error
– colour/design: colourful / stickerbomb
– content: 1 pcs. mudguard, 4 black cable ties
Made in Germany!
You might also like