Riesel kol:oss mudguard los muertos
The "koloss" from riesel design is the big brother of the mudguard "schlammPE". With the longer nose on the front, "koloss" offers clear visibility under extreme conditions. The mudguard is made of high-quality plastic by means of cable ties fixed between the lowerlegs and fork bridge of the suspension fork. "koloss" was designed as a splash guard to keep the face free of dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions.
– optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
– material extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
– durability – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The riesel design "koloss" is thus extremely scratch resistant
– weight – with 37 g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use
– usage – the riesel design "koloss" was developed as a splash guard in the front. In a variety of bike models there is possibility to use as a damper protection
– made for – Mountainbike (XC, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
– wheelsize – 26", 26+, 27,5", 27,5+, 29", 29+
– warranty – We're convinced of our product. That's why we grant 3 years warranty on material and production error
– colour/design: camo
– content: 1 pcs. mudguard, 4 pcs. cable ties
Made in Germany!
You might also like